Finding Freedom Therapy’s Commitment to Minimize Exposure
This practice has taken steps to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus disease within the office.
Ready to Talk?
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
- Each office has an air purifier with HEPA technology which aims to remove 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns. Air purifiers with HEPA filtration capture particles the size of (and far smaller than) the virus that causes COVID-19 which may help reduce the possibility of spread.
- Seating in the waiting room and in each office has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- FFT clinicians and clients will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in each office and the waiting room.
- Appointments are scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Clients are requested to not enter the waiting room earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Pens and other objects or areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Please be aware that FFT may change the above precautions if additional local, state or federal orders or guidelines are published. If that happens, we will talk about any necessary changes.